Search Ps3 Newstation.

Friday, July 24, 2009

To-Do List.

Just to let people know, I am running this blog by myself so it will take time to get some of the latest news. but as of now, I'm still even working on the blog itself.

to-do list:
* Finish The Blog Theme.
* Try To Hire Some Volunteers Willing To Update The Blog Daily.
* Misc Tweaks Around The Blog.


Please, if you found this blog, tell your friends who also own a PS3. The more traffic the better. Once i get enough blog members here, I'll get the blog a domain name, and i will also remove some ads. please be aware that the ads on this blog are to help me afford a domain name. So i would appreciate it if people would click on the ads and not to use the Adblock Firefox Extension. 50% of the money will go towards the blog.

Once i get a Donation button however, i will remove some ads and give users the option to donate.

Thanks for understanding, I look forward to making this blog as updated as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment